Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sassy needs a home!

Today while I was researching companies for our business cards, it dawned on me that I should get a domain name secured. I wasn’t prepared for how many sites there are to choose from, and I couldn’t tell a better site from another if my life depended on it. I was all set to go with a well known domain hosting site but decided to check out some consumer reviews from them first. Boy, am I glad that I did. Too many customers claiming fraud and whether that is true or not it’s enough to having this sewing mama say no, thank you!




So, how about any of you? Do you have your own domain, and who did you go with? Are you happy with your hosting service? What should I be looking for? So much research, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara