Sunday, May 2, 2010

What a great start!

So it’s Sunday night and guess where the “item of the week” is? Well, nowhere. The walking foot that I ordered for my machine evidently was the wrong one and I can’t quilt this project without it. That’s what I get for buying a universal product.  I have ordered the correct walking foot straight from Brother and it should be arriving sometime this week. I do, however, think this foot may fit on the Kenmore but I haven’t tried to install it. In fact, I haven’t done much of anything with the Kenmore yet. It needs a good cleaning and to be oiled.

On a happier note, I had a great weekend with my husband and daughter. The little Lady Bug has a new favorite hobby of shoveling dirt from the yard and dumping it in  the grass or sidewalk. Jocelyn and I planted Pumpkin, Sunflowers, Watermelon’s and Snap dragons for Jocelyn, and Dill, Onions, Red Sunflowers and Hydrangea for me. And since we are moving in two weeks there won’t be any dogs around to dig up our gardens this year! That’s something I look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara