Thursday, September 22, 2011

Avon By Jen Dulude is having a contest!

Jen over at Avon by Jen Dulude asked me to share this with all of you here on my blog. I think she has a great idea and encourage all of you to message her with your ideas!


ATTENTION AVON CUSTOMERS!
 I am running a new promotion. I need all of you to put on your creativity hats. I want your recommendations for a new promotion. Message me your ideas of a promotion I could run to help increase my sales and grow my customer base. Ask your friends to "LIKE" my page and submit their ideas. If your idea is chosen you will receive a special gift. So hurry this is only open til September 30th. At that time I will choose the new promotion (to be available for the month of November)!!!! **unfortunately the new promotion would only be available to my customers who I physically deliver the products to, but even if you're a long distance customer you can still submit your idea!

Remember, this is open to everyone until September 30th, so hurry and submit your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara