Monday, October 17, 2011

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day

October 15th is Pregnancy and infant loss awareness day. For those of us who have lost a child in someway, this can be the hardest day of the year for us. Sometimes even harder than the the day we actually lost our children. It is a day where we don't just think about what we have lost, what our babies lost, but we think about all of the other women who have lost the same thing, all of the other babies who have lost the same thing. Sometimes, on this day, I swear I can feel the pain and the sadness in the air spread across our nation.


I am 1 in 4. 

If you are 1 in 4, you don't have to suffer alone. If you aren't already in a support group, or don't have support in your daily life to help you deal with this, please find a resource to help you. You don't have to suffer in silence. October15th.com , I am the Face and Rowan Tree Foundation are great places to start. 

October 15th was a hard day for me. The month of October is child loss awareness month. My husband and I have lost three children and I would like to take this moment to remember them. Remember how very much they are loved and how very much they were wanted. How very, very much we miss them. We have two beautiful healthy children and we love them with everything we have. But, we will always love just as much those precious babies, that never even had a chance to be held. But, we will hold them, in our hearts for the rest of our lives. 

Fly with the Angels my sweet babies. 



1 comment:

Sara said...

I am so sorry for your losses. My cousin lost her baby girl and I can understand how sad this is. My heart goes out to you and your husband.

Thank you for bringing awareness

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara