Thursday, November 10, 2011

Heart Strings Announcements

I met Sherry Orfin a little over 4 years ago. We met when we were both expecting our daughters. We've been friends ever since and I'm so grateful to have such a great friend with such a beautiful heart and soul in my life. We've gone through pregnancies together, then the births, then the first few months of "new" parenthood. She helped me through some hard times when I lost my twins and was a supreme source of support when trying to conceive our son.

So, it's no wonder that when I decided to open my own business Sherry had a hand in that too!



Sherry is the owner of Heart Strings Announcements, and she created a custom logo and business card package for me that I couldn't be happier with. In fact, when I first saw what she had come up with I was literally jumping up and down. I loved it that much!

From my Etsy shop banner:


To my business logo:

I couldn't be any more pleased than I am. In fact, Sherry is so good that all I did was give her the name of my business, told her what colors I was thinking of and this is what she came up with. It was almost startling how close she came to the image that I had in my head to what she created for me.

I urge you to check out her Blog and Website, where you can see some of her work. She is incredibly talented and her prices are very affordable! 

You can also connect with her on her Facebook Fan Page for Heart Strings Announcements, or contact her through E-mail

I am so thrilled with my custom logo package and I know you will be too, whatever your printing or design needs are! 




2 comments:

Heart Strings Announcements said...

Thanks so much for the awesome write-up, Lisa. You're too kind!

Randa Derkson said...

Thanks for following! I follow back.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara